General

How can we improve EBT?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Totaalwaarde per comment

Ik kan het niet fatsoenlijk uitleggen in het Engels, als het iemand wil vertalen .
    Mijn bedoeling is per commentaar, het totaal bedrag en de verschillende biljettten . bvb Paperpoint totaal 130 € 10x5 1x10, 1x20 en 1x50

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. special way to enter notes for dothounters

I have a suggestion for a very special problem. It will take some words to explain, but the problem itself is not very difficult:
    The first thing I have to explain is, that I am one of those very mad people who hunt for dots on their dotmap. I want to try to cover Germany with German dots all over. In most cases it is not very difficult to drive to a place anywhere in the country and do change some bills ant to get the dot. But in some very special cases it is not possible, to get the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Facebook and Twitter integration

Connect your profile with Facebook and Twitter one to allow the following events:
    - share every time you add a note
    - share your hits
    - share your weekly / monthly statistics, such as: numbers of notes, places, numbers of hits, etc...

I'm sure it would be helpful to spread the word for new members! ;)

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hit chances info while inserting

I'd love to see my chances of having a hit when I'm inserting a note.

On the New Note page, there would be an info field informing me what are my chances of getting a hit.

First, it would show the chances for the town/postcode, then it would change according to whatever I inserted. A 10-€? It would change for the chance 10-€ notes get of having an active hit on this place. It could even take the serial number significant digits or the plate number to downpin the chances, if there's enough data. Then, if I'm on the expert…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My best hits

It's kind of annoying when watching the profile of people who had more than 30 hits, you often see a neverending list of: Berlin-Berlin, Groeningen-Groeningen, Pisa-Pisa, etc... So it would be much more interesting if each user could make HIS OWN RANKING of the hits he made and that HE CONSIDERS THE BEST. For example I had 7 hits but I'd like to list them from the best one to the less interesting! So in each profile there could be, together with the "hit" section, a "MY BEST HITS" SECTION!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Let's create badges

Some of you might know Foursquare and its badges.
    To be more attractive for the new EBTers (and the "pros"), we could create badges (visible on everyone profiles).

The new EBTers will come back to get the easy badges (my 10th note, my 2nd country...), the "pros" will try to get all the badges or the hardest ones ('"Glob€trotter who entered notes in the 16 countries of the zone", "50 hitpartners", etc)...

Easy to add to the current interface, very addictive... What do tou think? :)

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add to any hit a "like" or "don't like" button like on facebook.

This feature would answer the need by users to differentiiate between interesting hits and uninteresting ones. There would then be a ranking of the best liked hits. We could add a button with "share it" and have the hit posted on facebook.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Montenegro, Andorra and Kosovo flagged countries

Since these 3 coutries have Euro as the only value, let's add also them to the list of the first 20 flagged countries which use Euro and that appear when searching for notes or hits.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. simpler way to enter whole buddles one by one

powertracker post their notes in 25er blockes because in the single entry mask you always have to wait for the responding til one can enter another note.
    when the hitcheck would work in the background, one can directly add the next bill.
    it would be faster, more fun because you imedeately see the hit and also people wouldt lose all 25 entries because of somekind of errors or something.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having the possibility to filter notes, users and hits tables not only by country but also by second level administrative subdivision

At the moment when I look for example at the Statistics/notes table I can filter the list in order to see only notes from a certain country (es. Italy). I would very much like to have the option to filter notes to a deeper level selecting only those coming from a certain region of the country (es. Piemonte).

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make Montenegro a flagged country

Since Montenegro has Euro as the only value, let's add also it to the list of the first 20 flagged countries which use Euro and that appear when searching for notes or hits.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding the support system in the FAQ/Help-page.

On the FAQ/Help-page the answer for the question "I've made a mistake with entering the note. What should I do?" (https://nl.eurobilltracker.com/faq/?tab=3;mark=5#5) contains only two possibilities:
    * using "edit" in the note-report
    * sending e-mail to the contact-adress.

But you can also add a support-ticket (https://en.eurobilltracker.com/my_support/?command=2147484160;tab=2), which is also easier to approve.

Especially the "new" users look at the FAQ-page, so they write e-mails.
    Than the support-team think "Why isn't this user using the support-system? That's the best solution for this problem."

When the support-system is mentioned in the FAQ, the e-mailadress will be used less for…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Possibility to sort inputs not only by date

To avoid multiple inputs and have a better control on the bills you already entered. A possibility to group the bills on their value, without changing the input date, and eventually sorting on serial number

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a photo of a hit note.

I would love it if you would had the possibility to add a photo from a hit note. This seems to me to be the best proof of the authenticity of the hit. The photo should only remain visible for the hitpartners.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change the date representation to dd mm yyyy

We're living in Europe, after all. Especially confusing i find that yy mm dd representation!

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create an app

Altough it's possible to use EBT on smartphones or ipods, there must be an app in the app store and the android market. It would help to make EBT more famous if people would see it in the app store, maybe the no. 1 for free.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. own notes at the ranking pages

on the ranking pages you can see the number of notes entered in a city or municipality.
    is it possible to add an extra field with your own numbers of notes ? so we can compare easily our own stats with the global stats. (and we can easily see which cities we still need to visit)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Join facebook

Open a group at facebook to become more famous. With likes you will soon reach more people. I just found this page looking up sth about coins, but I think this could also interest people that do not collect coins.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base